What Is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Privacy Law that came into operation in May 2018. It governs the collection, usage, and processing of personal data of individuals in the European Union (EU).
The law affects EU companies and every business targeting Europeans or collecting, using, or processing the personal data of European people regardless of the location of the business establishment.
Why using GetQuanty is GDPR safe ?
Getquanty technology is by-design GDPR and e-privacy compliant since we collect company-level data and all our algotihms are based upon company behaviour and not inviduals. All information that is provided to you is public and you get a legitimate interest to recontact those companies since they are visiting your professional pages ! That’s the reason why you can even get a first-level of information without any explicit consent of the visitor, and why Getquanty is officially registered as a IAB TCF 2.0 vendor, contrary to other vendors that rely on cookie tracking.
Advanced personnalization techniques at individual level may require the consent of the visitor exactly as your other webpages 3d party providers and is easily achieved with the pre-integration in standard CMPs.
Why Being GDPR Compliant is
Important For You?
Other Benefits of Being GDPR Compliant Include
How Can GetQuanty Help You?
Want to see GetQuanty In Action?
- We use Google Cloud Technologies servers to store your data and keep it all safe and secure.
- We at GetQuanty do not transfer your data outside of UE.
- We use an encrypted transmission channel anytime we need to import your data into our software solution.
- Because of a strict authorization policy, only a limited number of Google Technologies staff members can access your data, if needed.
- A specialized incident management policy is implemented to respond immediately to any security incident affecting your data.
- Finally, our staff is trained and taught about all the requirements of the GDPR.